Saturday, June 5, 2010

A message

Maybe you're correct, I didn't felt the impact its because I didn't put in feelings at all when i said that.

I can never understand why plight you may be in right now, neither do I can feel what you feel right now.

I've always done my best, to fulfill my part as a friend to you, I may have done the wrong way.

But what I want to tell you is, 1 year ago you didn't know me, you're living your life well, don't let my existence, become an obstacle in your life.

I don't wish to mess up your life.

Sorry, for unable to fulfill the promises I made to you, because this will only make things go wrong.

Live your life happily, that is what you deserve, back to the right track which you've always been.

A person will stand tall no matter how strong the tide is against you, nothing can bring you down, when you don't owe yourself an explanation.

Its never too late, to say stop and correct yourself, not for the sake for forgiveness from others, not for the sake for pleasing others, but for the sake for your own good.

Perhaps years later, as you turn back and see again, you'll find yourself so much better, when you let it go.

Don't ever be brought down by your own illusions and emotions, before you step out to face the reality of life, which may not be as horrible as what your intuition and dreams tell you.

I can, and always be willing, to become your good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment