You've succeeded in exposing my flaws Funky Sonic world!
But I wish to emphasize that FSW Master is seriously challenging!
I really cannot take it anymore I must S this song.
Did you guys ever know now even though I'm 6500+
I am still feeling sad that there are songs i cannot handle.
My life has nothing much now really, except DMGF and having fun moments now.
Its damn empty now but I've found a temp job for myself to fill up my time!
When no one is around I'll go zhua.
Okay I know I suck at rolling the hi tom because I hit the gap.
I know its my fault that I am complacent about my right hand's mobility
But I promise it will never happen again I'll train hard for it!
Give me time to change my way of rolling.
I'm sorry... for posting such a random post at this point of time!
No comments:
Post a Comment